I want to share with you something that I posted earlier this month. It was my simple hacks to uplevel your life. Basically, a list of ways to start living up to your potential, make some positive changes, boost your productivity, improve your self-esteem, and raise that vibe! You know, the good stuff 🙂
The higher your vibration is, the better your life is.
Here are my hacks to raise your vibration and to improve your life:
1. Put on your favorite high vibe song and dance to let go of blocks, and open up your natural state of flow.
2. Forgive someone in your life who is taking up too much space in your heart and filling it with resentful energy. Finally LET THEM GO.
3. Organize your wallet, your work space, and a room you spend the most time in to allow the energy of money and abundance to flow into your financial area.
4. Learn a new skill or enroll into a course to expand your knowledge. Increasing your ability to provide value and contribute to society in a way that fulfills you will make you feel REALLY good.
5. Sign up for a workout class that challenges you and pumps endorphins into you daily. A strong healthy body allows for a strong healthy mindset. Never underestimate the power of the body-mind connection!
6. Compliment 1 new person every single day. Watch their smiles take over their face and go on with your day knowing that you spread positivity into someone else’s life that day.
7. Perform a random act of kindness. Big or small, up to you. Pay for someone’s coffee. Fill up someone’s parking meter. Sponsor a child across the world in a third world country. Open the door for 10 people in a row. Prove to yourself and the world that kindness alone can change lives.
8. Start waking up and saying your affirmations first thing in the morning in a “wonder woman” pose. The pose will boost your testosterone levels, reduce your cortisol levels, and your affirmations will majorly boost your confidence for the entire day.
9. Write down 3 things you’re grateful for every single morning and feel them to your very core. Gratitude is the only way to turn “not enough” into “enough” and demolish your lack mentality.
10. Read at least 15-30 pages of a book that inspires you. That daily inspiration will keep your mindset optimistic. One of the keys to success all entrepreneurs will admit is that an optimistic mindset is a winning mindset.
11. Invest into a coach who can help you uncover what’s holding you back and help you eliminate all the stories/reasons/emotional blocks that are preventing you from getting to where you want to do. One session alone has the potential to completely change your life. 4-12 sessions? You’ll never think in the same way again.
12. If you KNOW you need to do this, eliminate that one toxic person out of your life. Like right now. Hit the unfollow button. Delete the texts/messages. Commit to moving on. It’s only a matter of time before the “ripping of the bandaid” feeling subsides and you can breathe freely again without them clogging up your spiritual pores.
13. Commit to a meditation practice of just 10 minutes. 10 minutes a day to just breathe and keep your head clear will do wonders for your stress levels.
14. Visualize a perfect day in your perfect life. Regular visualization boosts creativity and gets the subconscious mind working to bring your ideal life into your reality. Be as detailed as possible when visualizing and remember to FEEL the feelings as if you’re already living the reality. Doing this will also help you gain clarity over what it is that you want to experience in this lifetime.
15. Journal out your thoughts. Journaling allows you to express yourself and let out your frustrations, fears, and worries in a safe place so that they stop taking up space in your mind. Journaling is my favorite way to clear my head.
16. Remove “can’t” and “never” from your vocabulary. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy to tell yourself and others statements that include these negative words. You’ll sabotage your efforts long before you ever try. Anything is possible, and miracles happen every single day.
17. Stop worrying. I know, I know. Easier said than done. But there are going to be things in your life that are beyond your control. Whether you worry about them or not, you just can’t do anything about it. You’ll end up wasting your energy and lowering the quality of your life in the process. Instead, focus on the things you CAN change. Your attitude about what can be done is better utilized.
18. Start trusting your intuition. If something feels right but doesn’t make any sense, go for it. If something doesn’t feel right, but makes tons of sense, don’t do it. Your intuition is the key to the unseen world. It can save you a lot of headaches by avoiding unforeseen mistakes, and bring big rewards into your life by unlocking unknown opportunities.
19. Laugh more. Laughter boosts all the feel good hormones in your body that may lead to living a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life. It’s true that laughter is the best medicine. Block off some time this evening to watch your favorite comedy or invite a friend you laugh the most with over for a long overdue girls’ night.
20. Upgrade 1 thing in your life today. Whether it is your phone, a part of your favorite outfit, furniture in your home, your computer, etc. Upgrades send out a high vibe signal to the Universe attracting more high vibe experiences in return. #InvestInYourSelf
And there you have it, super simple ways to uplevel your life.
Loved these? Do me a favor? Forward this post to a friend who could use these tips too.
Spread the good vibes all around!
And that’s that. A Lot of goodness from those hacks, take what resonates with you and leave what doesn’t. Thank you so much for listening and stay tuned for more upcoming magic.
Send me a message if you ever have any questions for me, comments, stories to share, etc.
With Love + Light